We want to thank you for allowing us to serve your children. We will do everything we can to keep a healthy environment for them. We ask that you help us keep the children healthy by complying with a few health guidelines.
Your child should not be in Klubhouse or KidsKorner if they have any of the following symptoms:
- A fever within the last 24 hours
- An unidentified rash, any open sores or wounds
- A harsh cough or large amounts of yellow or green nasal discharge
- Lethargic behavior that may be a symptom of illness
- Diarrhea or loose stools within the last 24 hours
- Vomiting within the last 24 hours
- Head lice, pinworms, pinkeye, ringworm, impetigo, etc.
- Any symptoms that would keep them from going to school
KidsTown leaders and volunteers are not permitted to administer any medication to your children. We are sorry if this presents a scheduling issue for your child and are happy to have you come to the classroom to treat them.
The KidsTown staff reserves the right to ask you to keep your child in the service if they are acting ill or unable to appropriately participate due to illness.