For us to help kids become all God wants them to be, we believe our ministry must:
- Be Prayer Based and Yielded to God 1 Thessalonians 5:17 – Pray continually.
- Teach the Bible Creatively Mark 4:33 – Jesus used many stories and illustrations to teach the people as much as they were able to understand.
- Be Age Specific 1 Corinthians 9:22 – I have become all things to all men that by all possible means I might save them.
- Be Culturally Relevant 1 Corinthians 9:20-21 – I fit in with them as much as I can. In this way I gain their confidence and bring them to Christ.
- Continually Develop Quality Leaders Romans 12:6-7 – God has given each of us the ability to do certain things well… If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching.
- Develop Relationships Proverbs 27:17 – As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
- Be FUN Ecclesiastes 8:15 – So I recommend having fun.
- Be Safe 2 Timothy 1:7 – For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.